Tuesday 4 December 2012

About me.


So it's the year-end  holiday now and of course I am dying from boredom, so I decided to write this post.

Em, I don't think it's a good idea that you're reading this, but I'm warning you to stop. =P

I'm warning you
.
.
.
.
.
.
You're gonna waste your precious time
.
.
.
.
.
.
I warned you. =P

Basics
14 this year. =D

The top three names are what people calls me with and the bottom one is my birth name. =)

My birthday. =D

I have 2% of drawing skills, isn't that enough?

I play the violin. Beginner's level. =)

I can't play the piano.

School
I study in a:
Sad face because I have to pass BM and that's my weakest subject. =(

Friends that I'm glad to meet at school, sorry if I missed out your name. >_<

Favorites
I really like to eat, but I'm not a fan of spicy food and those squashy food like oyster that type. Ate it once and I vomit after that. >_<


I'm not sure is it childish or not but I really like soft toys, a lot. 
I even decorate my super empty cupboard with it. =D

Books
The only series of books that I read, and the most irritating thing is, almost my whole class read books that have like 1 super small pictures and there's like 259 pages, and I'm here reading books that are suitable for pupil that are in primary school. -.-

 Social networking thingy
I don't update any of them.
Facebook- I use it but I don't post anything. 
Twitter- I seldom tweet.
 Instagram, I post picture once in maybe a month?!

I just noticed most of it are rubbish. -_- 
Just got a haircut so I was having a problem dealing with my hair so it all ended up covering my right eye. 
To be honest, you just wasted 5 minutes of your life, but i warned you. =)

There's like 28 days of holidays left, can't they just give more? Or am I asking too much already? Owh, Christmas is coming but I never celebrate it so em I don't know. 

Ta-Ta to you smart people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment