Saturday 10 December 2011

Outing with my sister's classmates

Went to Sunway Pyramid with my sister's and her classmates yesterday.Before that, my father, my sister and I went to school to buy excersice books and then the lady before us took a long time to buy the books so it kind of ruin the schedule for us but luckily we bought the book super fast until the part when my father open the car boot and realise that he forget his bag for work. So we have to go back to the house and take his bag.
Then we reach Sunway Pyramid and we took 45 minutes because there was a jam then we waited for my sister's friend then we went to FullHouse to eat, after that, we snaped a picture of us there.


I'm the left one and sissy is the one next to me !!

We went to the bowling alley in Sunway Pyramid but the girls including me decided not to play bowling and everybody split up at that time. Sissy and I went to a few pharmacy stores to buy some cream for her face then we went to J-co and we wanted to but yougurt but the yougurt machine broke then we went up and down the shopping mall to find something creamy to eat like yougurt or something like that then we just decided to go for McDonald's ice-cream. Yum-yum.

After that, sissy got a called from her friend saying that they are at the cinema, then her friends all go they're own way again, that leaves us with one of her friend and the boyfriend. Then we took a photo with a snowman in the mall, here is it :


Gahh. My funny looking face

Then  we were going to Speedy, I think, my sister just took the camera out and take this photo of us.

Look at the three people at the back :P

Then we went to Pacific coffee or something like that that sells coffe, but sissy and I decided to go for Starbucks. After that, we just walk and eat then go back ,

We ate crab for dinner since we were halfway to the restaurant that we usually eat crab at. That's all for today. TaTa

p/s: I'm going for the visiting in two days time and I haven't finish packing yet. Gahh. So excited : D

Enjoy your holidays and ho-ho-ho Merry Christmas since it's coming in 15 days.

Love my family
My friends
Forever & Always

No comments:

Post a Comment